Hi! Nice to see you here.
So, you've signed up and now what? In this article we'll explain you how to get started with your first missions. Are you ready? Read on!
First, open the app. To see the missions available, go to the 'Missions' tab. You can choose to have either a list view or check missions on a map. It's also possible to add some filters, if there's certain missions you don't want to perform. Simply filter by clicking the filter button at the top left.
When using the 'map'-view you can see all missions that are available in your area. You can even search other areas by moving the map and clicking the button 'search this area'.
Booking a mission
You can book a mission by clicking on the mission in the list or by clicking on the pin (which shows the price). You'll then see a short description of that mission, instructions and the questions you'll have to answer during the mission. If you decide you would like to perform it, simply click 'reserve'.
Once you reserved a mission
Make sure you read the reservation conditions carefully! If you book a mission, we expect you to perform it. Once you have reserved your mission it will be blocked for other users. If you're unable to complete your mission, you can either cancel it or let the reservation time run out. It's always better to cancel it, so other users can book it :) You can do this by clicking the 'give up' button. (note you'll lose 150 xp)
Performing your mission
Time to perform your mission! Check if it's a store mission or an 'at-home' mission first. Most of the time, you'll need to visit a store location. It's important you check the written address in the mission carefully - this is leading! As sometimes it can happen that the GPS-pin is a little off.
If you've arrived at the right place:
- Open the mission in the app
- Mark that you're in the correct place - click on the 'check-in' button
- Now take a photo of the store front (make sure it's the store we're looking for, so if it's a shopping mall, please go inside it and find the right shop first) and click '+'.
If there's a problem with the store (for example, the store is closed, it's changed, under maintenance etc) then toggle 'there is a problem'. You'll then need to indicate what problem you encountered. You'll still need to provide a photo, so that our team can verify the store problem.
Make sure to check the instructions of the mission carefully, as sometimes it will include specific check-in instructions!
Once you're all done with checking in, it's time to perform the mission itself. We have all kinds of missions with all their own instructions and rules, so make sure to read the instructions carefully.
Some useful tips from us:
- Read the instructions before starting your mission, so you're well prepared
- Take plenty of photos - better too many than too little
- Use the camera inside the app when taking photos - we can't accept photos of a screen or uploads (unless requested)
- Remain incognito, unless instructed otherwise
After answering all questions, you can submit your mission by clicking the 'complete' button, so your mission will be sent to our Approval team for review.
The evaluation of your mission
We strive to review your mission within 24h, but sometimes it may take a little longer depending on the mission itself and the mission we're running at that moment in time. Be patient :)
Several judgements can be given:
- Approved: this means you did well and our team was able to accept your mission. The reward will automatically be added to your wallet.
- Incomplete: this means we're missing some important data in your mission and we need you to correct the errors or add the missing data
- Rejected: if your mission contained too many errors or we had a feeling you didn't take it seriously, then we'll reject your mission, giving you no opportunity to do it over.
Are you ready to get started? Let's go!