In the BeMyEye app, you can gain Experience Points (XP) to level up!
When you complete missions or invite a friend to use the app you will gain XP.
You will start at Level 1 and sooner than you think you can reach the maximum level: Level 20.
Levelling up will unlocks new features like more time for reservations, being able to book more missions at one time, more frequent withdrawals, decreasing the waiting timer for the new missions published.
What are my stats at Level 1?
At Level 1, your starting level, you will have 0 XP.
You will see a timer near the name of the mission when a mission has just been published on the map/missions list. This timer will start at 60 minutes and start decreasing as soon as the mission is published. Once the timer will reach 0, a Level 1 Eye will be able to book that particular mission. As you level up you will have to wait less time.
You will be able to withdraw money from your BeMyEye wallet every 15 days. Your possibility to withdraw will increase as your level up.
You will be able to book one mission at a time. The number of missions you can reserve will increase as you level up.
You will have 2 hours to complete a mission since the moment you book it (unless otherwise indicated in the mission instructions).
How much XP do I get?
- When you complete a mission, send your report and the mission is approved you gain 150 XP.
- When you invite a friend through the sponsorship process you and your friend will gain 500 XP.
Can I lose XP?
Yes, you lose XP:
- If you book and then abandon a mission. (-50 XP)
- If you do not complete the mission in time. (-150 XP)
- If a mission is not done correctly and then rejected by our approvers. (-500 XP)
Where can I find a complete list of the unlockable features?
You can find the complete list here.
Further support needed? Click on the button and we'll be happy to help.